FowApp allows the measurement of relevant parameters for the life cycle assessment of floating wind farms, without requiring any additional tools. It is a simple and easy-to-use software that can be configured with variable levels of input details, built specifically for the floating wind industry. It works with a high level of detail, retrieving different valuable metrics for the whole life cycle of the project.
FowApp provides detailed metrics regarding the following parameters of floating wind farms:
- AEP: Annual Energy Production
- LCC: Life-Cycle Costs
- LCOE: Levelized Cost Of Energy
- LCA: Life-Cycle Assessment
Therefore, it is a helpful tool for early project development, technology assessment, environmental impact evaluation and performance analysis.
- User-friendly interface, easy to use
- Integrated software solution
- Detailed outputs for different stages of the wind farm life cycle
- 7 different impact categories available for LCA assessment
- Support for any number of transformer substations
The represented institution is looking for a collaboration that leads to commercial exploitation of the presented invention.
Contact: Pablo Lago / firstname.lastname@example.org